Lionh3art's Application

Apply for KJ Lineage II membership

Lionh3art's Application

Postby Lionh3art » 02 Aug 2008 19:20

Hey all, I just recently returned to L2 after about a year not playing and i was thinking in joining your clan.

L2 history - I started playing beta test on Lionna server (got a couple of chars there, but all below A grade) then i moved to teon. Now i have a lvl 55 HE (Lionh3art) . I've been playing on and off since when i started so i never got that far in L2.

Clans history - I've been in GrandCaribe (can't rebember if that was the exact name of the clan, it was a long time ago!) since lvl 5 to 35, then i went inactive for some moths. When i came back i joined Tsuki. I was there till i got lvl 55 and i really enjoyed that clan - nice and legit clan. After that i went inactive again but for like a year or so.

About me - Im 21 and im from Portugal. I like playing games, sports (Football/soccer; basketball; Atheletics). I'm in uni (med. school) and that was the main reason i went inactive in the past. I'm on holydays now so i got plenty of time to play.

I read and agree with the clan rules.

Hope to hear from you soon
Cya all in game
Lionh3art
Elpy

Re: Lionh3art's Application

Postby Perse » 02 Aug 2008 22:33

Hi lionh3art, we are happy to see you applicating to our clan that way - you can pm me on MarieAnn anytime you and me are online =) (ps tried to pm you, whats your nick?)
Perse
Ant Queen

Re: Lionh3art's Application

Postby Lionh3art » 03 Aug 2008 13:14

My nick ingame is Lionh3art
Lionh3art
Elpy

Return to L2 Applications